Online: Facebook “Forget Me Not Family Society~Adoption Circles” Request to join this closed group.
In person: Our post-adoption support groups are open to adult adoptees, birth/natural/first parents, adoptive parents and those in a supportive role. There is no cost and membership is not required. Confidentiality is key: What’s said in the room, stays in the room.
COVID-19 UPDATE: In-person support groups were put on hold due to restrictions on gatherings, SOME GROUPS MAY HOLD ONLINE MEETINGS via video chat (Zoom). Contact your group leader for more information.
New Westminster Support Group [awaiting update]
- Effective January 2020: back to the 1st Tuesday of the month: January 7, February 4, March 3, April 7, May 5, June 2, July 7, August 4, September 1, October 6, November 3, December 1, 2020.
- New Westminster Public Library, Ash Street Room, 716 – 6th Ave, New Westminster, BC V3M 2B3, from 6:30 – 8:30 pm.
- Contact Nancy Kato 604-777-2920.
East Fraser Valley Group, Abbotsford, BC
- Zoom support meeting EVENINGS – 7:00 pm Wed. Sept 28, 2022; Wed Nov. 2 etc. (1st Wed of each month.) No meeting Oct 2022.
- Call Marnie 1-604-828-9577 to request a Zoom invitation or use contact link below:
Contact us for more details.
Other Support Groups
Other groups do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of FMNFS and are listed for your information only.
Vancouver, BC: The Adoptees Association holds a discussion group for adopted adults monthly. For more information visit www.adopteesassociation.ca