Your donation or membership will help us continue our work.
The Forget Me Not Family Society (FMNFS) is run by volunteers and funded by membership fees, fundraising and donations. All funds go directly into operating expenses: website and telephone, meeting room rentals and related expenses, office equipment and supplies. It is a provincially registered, non-profit society and a federally registered charity, (88908-4869-RR0001). Tax Receipts are issued for donations over $25.
You may send contributions via mail, PayPal or CanadaHelps.
Thank you for your support!
Cheques in USD or CAD payable to the
Forget Me Not Family Society
#102-1860 Southmere Cres. E.,
Surrey, BC Canada
Pay in CDN Dollars
Pay in USD Dollars
If you don’t have a PayPal account you can use your credit card through PayPal.
Donate Through CanadaHelps.org:
- Is a not-for-profit charity portal and a registered public foundation.
- Operates a website that allows donors to make online credit card donations to approximately 80,000 registered charities in Canada
- Allows charities to receive online credit card donations without the expense of setting up their own secure donations site.
- Issues an electronic tax receipt emailed to the donor.
Support FMNFS With A New Way To Give ~ iGive.com:
This is a shopping gateway to over 440 different merchants where 1% of all your purchases can be directed to your favourite listed charity ~ Forget Me Not Family Society ~ Adoption Circles ~. Thank you for your support!
Donate a Bit of Your Time:
There are lots of ways you can participate in our Adoption Reunion Support Network even if you don’t live in the Metro Vancouver, BC area. Take on a small task to share the load!
- attend a support group,
- distribute brochures, put up posters,
- join our Lean on Me List and be a listening ear,
- share your adoption-related story and reunion experience,
- share your people-finding and family tree research tips,
- guide others through their brainstorming and preparation for first adoption reunion contact,
- submit articles, stories and news to Adoption Circles newsletter, or lend your editing or proofreading skills,
- help organize workshops and other events,
- if you are a member, vote at the Annual General Meeting,